There is very little difference between a Personal Assistant (PA) and a Carer, PA’s are often referred to as NMH (Non-Medical Help). Part of being a PA does involve care and part of being a carer does involve being a PA. These roles are very popular with students who are taking a break from University, or doing part time studies. The role is typically to support disabled students through University, these can be short or long term positions.

The disabled student will be your employer, but Cosmopolitan Care regards you as an asset and will be looking to ensure you are also well supported.