Alton, Hampshire: 24 year old man seeking PA/Carer for waking nights
Start Date: Immediate
About Our Client:
Our client is a 24-year-old man living in Alton, Hampshire with his parents. He has cerebral palsy and is a permanent power wheelchair user. He has a great sense of humour and a wide range of interests including football (season ticket holder at Arsenal), music, wrestling WWE, TV game shows etc.
Minimum £15 per hour (depending on skills and experience this is flexible). Can be a rota or set days of the week to be discussed. Holiday pay etc included depending on hours.
Whilst the role can vary your primary role would be waking nights.
This role will involve hoisting, manual positioning and handling.
Essential Experience/Qualifications Required:
- Care/ nursing experience
- You will need to have been trained in/or willing to learn how use NIV (non invasive ventilation
- Current DBS
- Ability to speak and write in English
- As this is a vulnerable young adult ALL applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Energetic, motivated, proactive
- Able to work well in a team
- Calm under pressure and able to adapt to new situations
- Well organised
- Caring with a warm personality and a sense of humour
To apply for this position, please send your current CV and cover letter to email@example.com